Thread 1
Title: Where to get a 95Ah Varta battery replaced in Dubai?
Post: I've been putting this off for way too long and now it's caught up with me because the car very nearly didn't start this morning and I had to sit there cranking it while my neighbours watched, which was embarrassing to say the least. It's a 2018 Audi Q7 and I'm fairly sure it still has the original battery, which is actually impressive given the summers we get here, but it's clearly done and I need to sort it this week before it gives up completely. It takes a 95Ah battery because of all the electronics and the start stop system, so I can't just grab any old thing, and after asking around I've decided Varta is the way to go since so many people say they last longer in this heat. The problem is I have no idea where to get a 95Ah Varta battery replaced in Dubai without getting ripped off or ending up with old stock that's been sitting on a shelf for a year. I've called a few places and got wildly different quotes, which makes me think some of them are just making up numbers based on how clueless I sound. What I really want is somewhere that stocks the right spec, knows how to register the new battery to the car's computer so the charging system adjusts properly, and doesn't treat me like an inconvenience for asking basic questions. I've heard that if the registration isn't done correctly the new battery can be overcharged and fail early, which would defeat the whole point of buying a decent one. Has anyone here actually had a battery of this size fitted recently and been happy with the experience? I'd love to know where you went, roughly what you paid, and whether they did a proper job with the terminals and the charging check. Any genuine recommendations would mean a lot because I need to get this sorted before the car leaves me stranded somewhere.