Graduated in Dublin, Is It Worth Paying for a Professional Resume Service?

Graduated in Dublin, Is It Worth Paying for a Professional Resume Service?

di Ciara Roisin -
Numero di risposte: 0

Hey everyone,

Recently finished my degree here in Dublin and I'm now in full job-hunt mode, but honestly, I'm struggling. I've applied to probably 30+ entry-level roles over the past month and barely gotten any responses, even for jobs that seem like a decent match for my qualifications.

I'm starting to wonder if the problem is my resume rather than my lack of experience. As a graduate, I don't have much "real world" work history to show, mostly coursework, a couple of internships, and part-time jobs that aren't really related to the field I studied in.

I've seen a few Graduate resume Writing Services dublin advertised online, and I'm trying to figure out if they're actually worth the cost for someone just starting out, or if I should just keep tweaking it myself using free templates and guides.

A few questions for anyone who's been through this:

  • Did a professional resume service actually help you get more interview callbacks as a new grad?
  • How do they handle it when you don't have much "real" work experience yet?
  • Is it worth paying for this straight out of college, or should I wait until I have a bit more experience first?
  • Any recommendations for a solid graduate resume service in Dublin specifically?

Would really appreciate any honest feedback, good or bad, before I decide whether to spend the money on this or keep going it alone.

Thanks in advance!